Wednesday, May 13, 2015

It's all about cannabis vaping!!!

I never thought I would say, that I would smoke my cannabis any longer. But, today it's pretty much 100% true. I honestly vaporize aka vape, most of my cannabis these days.
We live a new world people, were you can use a vape pen that looks like an e-cig and only get your cannabis. It is clean, it's smooth. You don't smell of cannabis, and a little of the concentrate cannabis vapors go a long way. Look around, people are using them everywhere. It may be an e-cig but, in the cannabis community, our vape pens are the latest and the greatest of today.
So what do I mean? Most here are some pictures below of a variety of different vaporizers. They vary in cost, size, portability. It depends on how much you are going to use it, and what you want to put into your vaporizer. The benefit of vaping is that you are not burning the plant matter that you would when you smoke. With vaping you only burn of the cannabinoids that you body needs, leaving the plant matter behind, or in concentrated cannabis, cannabis is the only thing left to vape.
Why vape? It's so clean, it is easy on your lungs and a little seems to go a long way. I find I can use less cannabis when I am vaping. Especially with my concentrated vape pens that contain cannabis liquid that is very high in THC, so a little goes a long way. I love how discrete my vape pen is, and that I don't smell of cannabis, outing myself to the world of non cannabis users.  I can take one or two puffs and I am set, ready to take on the world! Ready to clear my nausea so I can eat, and I love that I don't cough like I use to. I sometimes feel the condensation on the pack of my throat from my vape pen, but I don't cough up that yucky flam that I use to.
So the question for New Vaporizing people is what kind do I want?
Well, first off are you set in your mind that you want to use the cannabis flower, and then burn off only the cannabinoids and trichomes? Or are You open to trying some concentrated cannabis?
What is the real difference? Vaporizers that are mainly for dried cannabis flower are not so discrete looking. See below the first picture and imagine using one of those out in public, some of them I wouldn't feel comfortable. So I use an vape pen which looks a lot like the new e-cig's and no one can really tell what you are using. In the second picture you can see the greatest of the greatest vaporizers in my opinion (they from from$500-$700) and are amazing for a home system. Taking that with you outside of your home to medicate might be tricky, but boy does it work well. It's super clean, I loved the way it made my aches and pains go away with still giving me some antidepressant boost.
My vape pen looks like an e-cig and because it has no cannabis smell, I like it best. There are several kinds on the market, in dispensaries in California. Our dispensary carries cartridges that are filled with the concentrated cannabis oil and you attach the cartridge to a battery and you are ready to vape. You don't have fill it, make a mess or bother with loading a vape pen, with a disposable cartridge. Yes, they cost a little more money because someone loads it for you and you throw it away when it empty. I also like to use the vape globe, or vape coils that you add your concentrated cannabis to the pen yourself and then you can change the strains of medicines you like to use.
This new wave of vaporizing is astonishing. Everyday, someone comes in with a new style, new special gadget, or new way vaporizer. Someone have compared the Cannabis product business's growth to larger than the cell phone industry.
You can go to your local head shop and ask questions about their e-cig "that you will be putting a thicker liquid in" (they should get it) or in some states talking more openly about cannabis and vape pens are not such a taboo. So go at it with caution and see how the cashier acts towards the questions you ask. If in California, and at the many cannabis events we host, this is a great place to check out and ask all kinds of questions about vaporizing and which one is going to be best for you.
 I've been vaping almost exclusively for almost a year now, I no longer cough up that yucky dark flume like I use to. I love vaporizing and I suggest that people who love using cannabis, give vaporizers and vape pens a try.
One last point on vaping, if you are a long time cannabis smoker, and like the way the smoke fills your lungs and love the exhale, some patients say they can't get use to the light vapors and miss the smoke. I felt this way too, when I first started. So in closing I say this, don't go buy an expensive vaporizer or vape pen until you know you love it.  Our dispensary has disposable vape pens which give patients a great chance for an inexpensive price to try out a vape pen and when the battery dies and or the cannabis oil is used up, you through it away. I encourage my patients to try the disposable vape pens before investing in a whole vape set up.
~Peace
Ican Cannabis Blogger






1 comment:

  1. THere is Asthma can be treated with both prescription as well as over-the-counter medications. Many different types of herbs are also used and even homeopathy has helped treating asthma to a great extent. While trying the herbal medications one should take care of possibly not have any drug reaction or bad reaction when combined with prescription drugs. to know more www.vapewithdank.com

    ReplyDelete