Sunday, May 24, 2015

we need cannabis oil to keep ANGELIONESS ALIVE!!!! ANYONE ABLE TO HELP???

I work with dying cancer patients all the time. I have even befriended them, and help some personal friends try and use cannabis oil to cure themselves from cancer. I have been blessed to actually be able to be successful and help some people remain cancer free still. But it's a struggle, the large amounts of cannabis oil that cancer patients need is costly and while everyone seems to cheer them on, there isn't a place to go and get your "free oil" to save your life.
Today I am especially upset about a friend I will call Angelioness! She has been dying kind of cancer for what seem like almost 2 years now and consumes as much oil as she can afford. I believe she must be up to about 300+ grams of oil by now, and sadly because we cannot keep her using cannabis oil regularly and in my opinion more often and more of it, I see that her pain is increasing and death seems closer than not.
She is a true cannabis believer/warrior, and I just wish somehow, somewhere, someone would give her all the oil her needs. People have helped her, and our dispensaries helps everyway we can, but it's still not FREE. and when you are on hospice and there is no way to work, how to do pay for this miracle oil?
I feel lost, I have helped her and her family anyway I can, but I also can't hand over my personal medicine and go without. And may people out in the industry are trying to make it themselves from paycheck to paycheck that "FREE medicine for all those in need" doesn't exist not even for children of those on their death beds.
If you are looking at cannabis as an option to help you or your loved ones know it's super expensive and for those who need RSO or concentrated cannabis oil, it could be in the thousands of dollars.
I love cannabis oil, I know it can help and even for some cure their cancer.
Our angelioness, as proven without a doubt that when doctors said she only had months to live, they were WRONG. and that with cannabis oil she has beat all the odds.
I know she is in so much pain, and struggles to continue the fight and struggles to find the funds to continue the oil she needs to stay alive.
If you are reading this, and you have funds to donate, or oil to help. Or even high quality organic cannabis to make her medicine and want to HELP SOME!!!
PLEASE CONTACT US!!! Here comment below. write my email potcandies@yahoo.com
We are desperate, and time is sadly winning the battle.
IT MAKES ME SO MAD, THAT NOT MORE PEOPLE CAN'T HELP!
If you can help, in anyway by sharing this blog entry, to a donation, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.
I wish that Stanford or UCSF wanted to study how amazing it is that cannabis has been keeping her alive this whole time. and without cannabis oil we are all at a loss.
She is too sick now to contact dispensaries, and shout out to the world that she believes her cannabis oil has and is keeping her alive. But she needs more. How can we help her?
anyone? please?
~Peace ICan Cannabis Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment